Why this blog …
- I love talking about my Tesla, and I’m not sure all my friends want to see yet another Facebook post on how awesome it is – so you can read about it here!
- I’m hoping others will enjoy learning from my experience of owning an electric car
- To help answer questions about owning a Tesla/electric car for people who are considering buying one
- To clear up the misinformation that exists about Tesla and electric cars
- I am a tech geek, and I love buying and using the latest gadgets (and talking about them)!
- I have owned an electric car since 2011 – initially the 2012 Nissan Leaf (2011-2018), and now a Tesla Model 3, and have put over 80k miles on my electric cars
- I absolutely love the gull wing doors on the Model X – I could spend the entire day watching them open and close
- One of the most exciting days as an electric car owner was when Elon Musk liked a Twitter post of mine (see post below) – yes, I have a man-crush on Elon!
I hope you enjoy … please let me know topics you’d like me to write about (leave a comment below)!
Follow me on Twitter, or click “Follow” at the top of the page to be updated about new posts.
Model 3 is mapping to the planned S-Curve, with near exact exponential growth to date (R^2 = 0.968!!!) Nice work @Tesla @elonmusk @InsideEVs @Model3Owners @Teslarati @TeslaMotorsClub— Rodney Tanner (@rodneystanner) September 5, 2018
Original S-Curve:https://t.co/o4rqfZa1kJ pic.twitter.com/90SHaprGco